Our website address is: https://www.lawbrw.com.
The Law Offices of Brian R. Watkins, PLC (“We” “Our” and “Us”) publishes this policy to address information collected from or provided by visitors (“You” and “Your”) of this website. It describes:
- what information we may collect;
- how that information might be used;
- how we protect collected information; and
- your choices regarding these practices and your personal information.
What information do we collect and how can it be used?
Web Server Logs:
This website may automatically capture information related to the activities of its visitors and store that information in records called web server logs. That information may include:
- the date and time of the visit;
- general location information (e.g., city, state, country) from where the site was accessed;
- IP (internet protocol) addresses, ISP (internet service provider) information, and the type of web browser used;
- the pages viewed, links clicked, and search queries made by visitors within the site;
- web pages from which a visitor linked to this website, if any.
What are your choices regarding the information we collect?
There are a number of choices available to visitors of this website including opting out of many third-party services’ information collection:
- opt out of Google’s interest-based ads;
- prevent Google Analytics from using your devices data;
- opt out from AdRoll’s targeted advertising;
- refuse to accept Flash cookies using Adobe’s Flash management tools;
- possibly opt out from the collection and use of your information by other third-party ad services.
Information You Send
What about the information you send?
This website provides its visitors several ways to send information to the Law Offices of Brian R. Watkins, PLC including email addresses and contact forms. Information sent to us by visitors is generally addressed in this website’s Disclaimer. Information visitors send, including names and contact information, may be used to communicate with them about our services. We will not sell or otherwise give personally identifying information to other parties for their own advertising purposes.
Visitor Information: Access and Protection
How do we protect your personal information?
While it is impossible to guarantee that unauthorized access to visitor information will not happen, this website and the Law Offices of Brian R. Watkins, PLC make the protection of visitor information from loss and unauthorized access a priority. Security measures we take include, but are not limited to:
- secure connection priority to this website;
- use of firewalls and other means to prevent unwanted access to the site;
- traffic monitoring; and
- use of secure authentication and credential practices.
Who can access your personal information?
Access to Visitor Information:
- where required by law under court order or as a matter of public safety;
- when needed to transfer or protect our assets (e.g., in the event of acquisition or liquidation, or if we believe in good faith it is necessary to protect our rights or property);
- to our contractors and service providers in the ordinary course of business; and
- when referring visitors to unaffiliated attorneys or firms.
How can you correct or delete your personal information or opt out of future communications?
Right to inquire, correct, delete, and opt out:
Visitors of this website have the right to contact the Law Offices of Brian R. Watkins, PLC and:
- find out what data or information about you we have, if any;
- change, amend, or correct any data or information about you that we have;
- request we delete any data or information about you that we have;
- opt out from receiving future communication by us.
California Do Not Track
What if you are a California resident?
This website does not respond or change its function upon receiving Do Not Track (DNT) browser signals or requests. How this website and related third-party services collect, use, and protect visitor information is discussed above. So are instructions on how visitors can opt out from having their device’s information collected.
Changes to This Policy
Effective Date: June 7, 2020